Information on the Processing of Personal Data
FABRICK considers the personal data protection as a matter of outmost seriousness and great importance. Respecting the personal data we collect and manage and ensuring their proper processing is one of our Company’s priorities.
FABRICK is fully bound to and complies with the requirements both of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) and the applicable national legal framework regarding the processing of personal data.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
We collect and process only the necessary personal data that serve the purpose of processing in every case. Specifically:
– Cookies are used each time you visit the Company’s website. “Cookies” are small text files sent to your browser and stored in your computer for as long as your visit in the website lasts. For example, we process your IP address and your activity in our website, in order to ensure the website’s proper operation and continuous improvement and to offer you the best service through www.fabrick.gr. For more related information please read the Cookies Policy which is available in the Company’s website.
– Each time you use the contact form of our website and in order that we reply to your message, we collect the data you fill in the necessary fields, as well as the content of your message (comments/questions/information).
– In order to serve the operational activity of the Company and to promote its professional business cooperations, we collect and process the data of our customers, suppliers and other business partners, such as name and business activity, address and contact details (email address, phone numbers etc.) Tax Identification Number and Tax Registration Office and other data necessary for the execution and support of our contractual obligations towards our customers and partners.
- TIME PERIOD OF STORAGE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The period of storage of personal data is based on specific criteria for each case. Specifically:
- The data collected using cookies when you visit the Company’s website are stored depending on the type of cookies. For more related information please read the Cookies Policy which is available in the Company’s website.
- The data collected using the website’s contact form are stored for 2 years after the completion of our communication and then they are permanently deleted.
- The data of FABRICK’s customers and business partners are stored for as long as this specific cooperation lasts, or for a longer period, if this is required by applicable laws.
- In some cases, the data are stored for the time required by the legal framework applied to the Company’s business operation. For security reasons and in order for the Company to be able to respond to a potential control by state authorities or to exercise and defend its legitimate rights, we store some data (e.g. accounting data) for a period of 1 year longer than the time period required by law.
- If the process of personal data is based on your consent, your data are stored until you withdraw the consent. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PERSONAL DATA
You can exercise the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
– You have the right to know what categories of personal data of yours we keep and process, for what processing purposes and other additional relevant information. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data undergoing processing.
– You have the right to request the rectification, modification and completion of your personal data.
– You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data when they are processed based on your specific consent. In cases where the processing is based on another legal basis (such as performance of a contract, legal obligation or protection of legitimate interests of the Company etc.), this right of yours may be subject to restrictions or not be exercised.
– You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data.
– You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when it is based on a legitimate interest, as well as for direct marketing and profiling purposes.
– You have the right to request and receive your personal data in a format that allows you to access them, use them and process them with the commonly used editing methods. In addition, you have the right to request us to transmit your personal data to another controller where we process them by automated means and based on your consent or for the performance of a contract and if this is technically feasible.
– If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
– You may exercise your above-mentioned rights as well as pose any question, complaint or ask other information regarding the processing of your personal data, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
FABRICK applies all the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the protection of personal data processed and constantly takes care to prevent any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to them.